Our goal is to restore the lost function to optimal levels and to give you the ability to do the things you love, from the simplest activities to the most complex actions. Besides treating existing pain and discomfort, we evaluate and identify the cause of the disease, finding the fastest way to gradually solve the problem and helping to prevent recurrence.
It is our concern to respect the rules of nature, or how we have evolved, as our health is determined by how adaptable we are to our natural environment. The better the balance with the rules of nature is, the longer and stronger we live.
Our method is to dynamically assess the biomechanics of movement, rather than in isolation: this is the real key to movement and therapeutic success. Understanding how our body is composed and how each part of it is integrated into every movement is decisive for your health
We believe that sharing different ideas and experiences through the professions means that we can ensure you receive the optimal treatment you need.
Our physiotherapy is indicated for a series of problems, including:
- injuries and sports injuries
- tears, distortions and bruises
- pre and post-surgical rehabilitation
- general back pain, acute and chronic
- neck pain, headache and migraines
- joint pain and arthritis
- injuries to the intervertebral discs
- lumbago, Sciatica and Lumbosciatica
- shoulder or elbow pain
- muscle spasms
Treatments may include:
- physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
- manual therapy and massage therapy
- mobilization and manipulation of joints
- biomechanical assessments
- video Motion analysis
- personal Training Rehab